Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Waiting in Waiting Rooms

One good thing about knowing that your health insurance will end is that you take care of all that shit you've been putting off. In the past two weeks I've easily been to more doctor's appointments than perhaps the past two years. I got a full check up (who does that anymore?), did my annual pap smear, got a dental cleaning, a few wisdom teeth removed (and survived!), went to the allergist and finally, the Podiatrist. This was my first ever visit to a podiatrist. At some point in the waiting room I was convinced the doctor would laugh at me because my problem was so minor (corns, or maybe a bunion, or just a callous? Who knew).  It turns out I have a hammer toe corn and he shaved off so much skin that I now feel like I have a smaller shoe size.

Wow, this blog is getting boring.

3 weeks and 2 days till I fly out.

1 comment: